* 14 acres separated into 12 beautiful fields having plenty of grass through winter and water to every field! * Full set of showjumps in field available for hire!!!
* 20" x 40" rubber school with jumps available and very good drainage!
* Lovely 12x12" american barn styled stables all with automatic drinkers!
* 3 lovely big outside stables with individual storage!
* All Barns and Tack room Fully ALARMED!
* Trailer/lorry parking!
* Fantastic hacking and hours of TROT offroad hacking!
* Excellent Hay/haylage and straw!
* Onsite experienced rider and trainer available but other instructors welcome!
* Lovely friendly atmosphere and no-bitching zone!
* Perfect yard for all year round!
* Massage pad and magnet rug available
* All your needs catered for with our 1st class care and attention!
* As little or as much help as required is on hand!
Viewing Trial facilities:
We know that purchasing a horse is a big investment be it for business or pleasure and we will do our best to ensure you are matched with the horse of your dreams. We can also arrange viewings for a wide selection of other horses from ages 2-7 years old to suit personal needs if we havent got what your looking for and to suit all price ranges!
We also have fantastic trial facilities with lovely hacking, rubber menage with showjumps and a 10 minute drive away, we have a fantastic cross country course with every fence available.
All our horses are open to any vet/vetting, trainers and customers are more then welcome to come try them for a week before they buy.
We have fantastic transportation services that can take the worry out of buying a horse from us, as they transport all around europe and America and they always offer 5* care and attention to every animal, big or small.
* Full livery is from £110 per wk for top quality bedding, food and 5* services!
*Holiday livery is from £110 per wk everything included!
* 1 week intensive corrective/schooling starts from £130.00
* Individual training sessions start from £15.00 at my base, we can travel at cost
* Backing starts from £140.00 per wk includes livery
* 15 minutes - £3
* 15 minutes - 1 hour - £5
* 1-2 hrs - £8
(Solarium usage FREE to full liveries!)
Prices starting from £15.00
Livery Term and Conditions:
All livery terms run from the 1st of each month and are paid via direct debit 1st of each month, anybody accepting these terms and choosing to livery with us we run on a 4 weeks paid upfront on arrival and 4 weeks leaving notice condition.
Breaking, Sales and training Livery conditions:
It will be the same conditions as above, all rent to be paid upfront WHEN THE HORSE IS DELIVERED OR BEFOREHAND. We recommend all horses/ponies coming in are upto date with dentist, farrier and Back specialists ie physio and chiropractor as this can delay our training/sales programme should we feel that there is a problem with your animal and need to seek investigation at owners cost, training will not commence until these things are upto date. Should there be a reason that your horse can no longer finish its programme due to health reasons advised by a professional, there will be NO REFUND OF ANY PREBOOKED TIME WITH OURSELVES, as unfortunalty we have allocated your horse that specific amount of time and cannot fill the vacancy at short notice but we can offer is if you have another horse you would like to bring for some training or holiday in its place. FOR SALES LIVERY: Should you horse fail the vetting once ourselves have sold your horse, you will be required to assess the situation and either get a second opinion or take said horse off the market.
-For more info please ring: